Friday, October 10, 2008

From Chris new, improved email. Still have the hotmail too.‏

Sent: Fri 11/16/07 5:46 PM


Hi y' all. :-) I just got this new email and want to send my best friends - best friends being my children and you ****** - my new email address. I am writing to all three of you at the same time to save time and typing, even though I love to type.
My site at www.youtube.com has over 200 of my favorite music videos now, so many different types of music from early 1900's to now. IF you all want to view or listen to my favs just type in "*********" at the above youtube site and then my password is "*******"
I have been trying to find the sign in page for hotmail for about half an hour. I noticed on postings that others have been attempting to find the hotmail sign in page too, dated the 16th also, today is very difficult to sign in or find the hotmail sign in page.
With Love to You All from Chris and Friend trying unsuccessfully to access my hotmail :-)


No comments: