Friday, October 10, 2008

HEALTHY funny Bonny said and does, please read‏

Sent: Tue 11/27/07 4:53 PM


This is so good and so amusing and works, and therefore
I'm going to ask Bonny if I can put this on some of my websites.
My sister, our friend Bonny said when she gets a prank telephone call and when she says hi, the one on the other end does not say anything this is what she says.
"How are you? I'm so sorry you lost your voice, I'm sure you will be ok. God loves you and I do too, I hope you have a good day. Call back anytime."
She said when she says that they don't like it and they don't call back, she does not get any more prank calls for months.
The times she did not say that, she always frequently got more prank calls. I told a church parishioner, the guy who the minister has to call the approximately 50 new members each month, I told him, Jerry, this when he called and talked to me and Paul and prayed yesterday. He laughed when I told him what my friend who is in a church choir in ******** Catholic church tells the prank callers, and he said that is really good, and he said he is going to use that telephone conversation message when he gets a prank call.
With Love From Chris

No comments: