Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank you for the great and beautiful photographs. Re: Pictures of Andy and Soapy

Sent: Thu 4/03/08 8:46 AM


Dear Soapy,

wow these photographs you sent are great and also beautiful they are in my top ten photographs of the literally thousands of photographs I have on this computer. Crispy likes the photos very much too. THANK YOU!!!!!!! I am going to get back to my projects right now, the projects are two of the things I am doing for your birthday and one is helping me out so much too. These projects are really nice but don't take up hardly any space and one of a kind so to speak and can't be bought anywhere. I got a really good idea for another gift too I am going to put together after Crispy and I go shopping this Fri or Sat and is not very big and it will not take up any space at all for more than a few days but is also unique and you will both like and be able to use every day. Am I being confusing, if so that is not anything new huh? :-) Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the really beautiful and great photographs I am going to print out copies for me and Crispy too and maybe one set for Paul's household too.

Very Sincerely With Tons Of Thanks And Love And Hugs For You Two From All Of Us

No comments: